Cross tapered roller bearing contains two sets of races and rollers brought together at high angles with alternate rollers facing in opposite directions. The height of cross section is similar to single-row bearing for conserving space and saving bearing housing material. And the steep-angle, tapered geometry results in a total effective bearing spread much greater than the width of the bearing itself.
XSU special type is a bearing with integrated inner and outer ring. It is used in cases where high rotational accuracy of both the inner- and outer rings is required.
- Industrial Robotic arm, Reducer drive
- Precision Turntable, NC rotary table
- Rotation part of Machine tools
- Inspection instrument, Medical equipment
- Aviation equipment, Military radar etc
|TYPE||Basic dimension||Mounting size||Basic rated load||Weight